Tuesday 14 April 2015

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser: Yay or Nay?


So, a little while ago I bought this pore eraser/primer on impulse when I was browsing make-up. I have a slight problem with enlarged pores and I thought this sounded ideal. The packaging is gorgeous.. it looks new and exciting and I just had to have it.

It comes out as a clear gel-like substance. Now, I've used gel primers before and I'm not a huge fan but I though I'd give it a go.

I used it a few times but after the excitement of a new product fizzled out I realised it wasn't a prodyct for me and it's sat unused in my make-up box since.

The reason I didn't like this product is that, although it did feel like it was providing a nice smooth canvas for my foundation, it didn't sink into my skin at all. It just left it feeling greasy. Even when I applied foundation over it, it still felt greasy and I didn't like it at all.

So I'm sorry Maybelline, but this time it's going to have to be a nay. I just couldn't get on with this product and won't be buying again.

Let me know if you've had the same experience or if you in fact love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment